At Hobbs Rehabilitation there are a range of robotics on offer to use.
- ReWalk Exoskeleton
- Ekso Bionics Exoskeleton (Ekso GT)
- Fourier M2 Robot
- Amadeo (hand robotic device) Part of the Tyrosolution at Bristol's Upper Limb Service
- MyoPro Hobbs is developing a service to provide clinical support to purchasers and users of this EMG-triggered robotic upper limb orthosis.
- Omego (lower limb gait training device at Hobbs South East)
The following robotic devices are not currently part of our clinical service but may be available for trials through Hobbs.
- Indego Exoskeleton: we run periodic trials of this device in association with Anatomical Concepts (the distributor) for interested individuals.
Exoskeleton Report - based in the US but useful resource