All our physiotherapy staff are specialists in the fields of neurorehabilitation. They are members of the Health Professional Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
All our therapists have experience working in the field of stroke rehabilitation, acquired brain injuries, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Spinal Cord Injuries and other related conditions.
Each patient is assessed to help identify specific individual needs, set therapy goals and create a tailor-made treatment programme.
Treatment may include:
- Strengthening and mobilisation exercises
- Stretching programmes
- Balance work
- Assessment of different mobility aids
- Postural re-education
- Gait re-education and training
- Application of specialist, hands-on techniques
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Home exercise programmes
- Myofascial Release
- Access to the latest in neurotechnology such as the Bionic Leg, Exoskeleton and the LiteGait as appropriate.