Hobbs Dorset clinic and community services
Operating from the The Move Clinic in the centre of Poundbury, Dorchester, this service will expand as and when appropriate, in the meantime do call our Winchester centre on 01962 779796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availabilty.
- Private treatment rooms
- Ample parking
- Specialist and individualised assessment
- Bobath Concept
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Functional skills such as dressing, cooking, developing routine
- Advice on equipment and seating
- Hand Therapy with exercises, FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation) and splinting
- Cognition such as memory and sequencing
- Assistive technology to explore independent access to your mobile phone, tablet or computer
- Being part of the Hobbs Group means that we also have access to other specialist services such as orthotics and links with our centre in Winchester.
We accept referrals from a variety of sources including Consultants, General Practitioners, other Health Care Professionals, Case Managers and private individuals.
How to find us:
The Move Clinic, 4 Hessary Street, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3SF
Directions: We are opposite Bonjour Cafe and the barber shop.
Tel: 01962 779796 (Winchester branch for enquiries)