Exercise Classes - Covid-19
Our exercise classes are suspended for the moment, however we have a number of exercise videos (scroll to the bottom of this page or see them on our YouTube channel) as well as exercise booklets available. Some clinics have set up remote classes so do enquire at your local centre. Thank you for working with us to keep moving and keep going through this time!
Group Exercise Classes
Hobbs Rehabilitation offers specialist group exercise classes for Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Parkinson's, as well as a high level exercise class and a general Keep Moving class. Fun and informal, call ahead for availability. A new Older People class is now available in Andover, see below for details.
Winchester: Multiple Sclerosis Class for Winchester & Alton MS Society Branch Members
- Please see Multiple Sclerosis Society. Winchester and District Branch.
- Classes are run in Winchester from 10am until 11am every Tuesday, in Liss from 11am until 12 noon every Thursday.
Winchester: Parkinson’s Exercise Class
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availability and ask to speak to Louis.
- Classes are run from 10am-11am on Fridays.
Winchester: High Level Exercise Group
- For anyone who wants to improve their balance and mobility.
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availibility and ask to speak to Louis.
- Classes are run from 3pm-4pm every Wednesday.
Hobbs South East (Liss): Keep Moving Exercise Group
- A fun, informal group for anyone with balace and mobility problems, wheelchair users welcome, ideally with a carer to help with stretches and some exercises to get the most out of the session. Download more details here.
- Please call 01730 890072 for availability
- Classes run from 11am until noon on Thursdays.
Hobbs South East (Liss) Moving On Up Exercise Group
St Mary Bourne Village Centre (Andover): Older Adult Exercise Classes
- Classes are run as a circuits class with strength and balance exercises
- Exercises are tailored to each participant's needs
- Please call Caroline on 07957 428064 for more information and availability
- Run on Mondays at 9am, 10am, 11:15am and Tuesdays mornings at 9am