Group Exercise Classes
Hobbs Rehabilitation offers specialist group exercise classes for Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Parkinson's, as well as a high level exercise class and a general Keep Moving class. Fun and informal, call ahead for availability. A new Older People class is now available in Andover, see below for details.
Winchester: Multiple Sclerosis Class for Winchester & Alton MS Society Branch Members
- Please see Multiple Sclerosis Society. Winchester and District Branch.
- Classes are run in Winchester from 10am until 11am every Tuesday, in Liss from 11am until 12 noon every Thursday.
Winchester: Parkinson’s Exercise Class
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availability and ask to speak to Louis.
- Classes are run from 10am-11am on Fridays.
Winchester: High Level Exercise Group
- For anyone who wants to improve their balance and mobility.
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availibility and ask to speak to Louis.
- Classes are run from 3pm-4pm every Wednesday.
Hobbs South East (Liss): Keep Moving Exercise Group
- A fun, informal group for anyone with balace and mobility problems, wheelchair users welcome, ideally with a carer to help with stretches and some exercises to get the most out of the session. Download more details here.
- Please call 01730 890072 for availability
- Classes run from 11am until noon on Thursdays.
Hobbs South East (Liss) Moving On Up Exercise Group
St Mary Bourne Village Centre (Andover): Older Adult Exercise Classes
- Classes are run as a circuits class with strength and balance exercises
- Exercises are tailored to each participant's needs
- Please call Caroline on 07957 428064 for more information and availability
- Run on Mondays at 9am, 10am, 11:15am and Tuesdays mornings at 9am