Case Managers & Medical Professionals
We specialise in complex neurological and trauma patients. We provide specialist residential and outpatient neurological rehabilitation for adults and children.
Benefits of working with Hobbs Rehabilitation
- Transdisciplinary assessment can include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, neuropsychology, psychology and a cognitive behavioural therapy
- Patient centred, goal orientated rehabilitation with focus on discharge destination and long term management
- Cost effective service with the focus on bespoke patient intervention to improve quality of life of patient through patient driven goals and outcomes
- Hobbs Rehabilitation provides a seamless rehabilitation pathway from the residential setting through to step down independent living units and outpatient and community based rehabilitation
- Flexibility; Hobbs Rehabilitation is able to offer a variety of packages depending where on the pathway the client is
- Experience to work and train care providers to establish 24 hour management plans for long term care needs
- National contract with the RFU Injured Players Foundation for catastrophically injured players. These clients include spinal cord injury, stroke and head injured players.
- Partnership with Injured Jockeys Fund to provide specialist Neurological Rehabilitation at Oaksey House, Berkshire.
- Clinical lead for a Specialist Clinical Independent Rehabilitation Network (SCIRN). Working with the Police, Fire Brigade, Armed Services and Injured Jockey Fund, the group is sharing good practice for rehabilitation and writing clinical guidelines for best practice.
- Working with FortisNet a unique, collaborative and interdisciplinary network, to develop advance health through connecting clinical practice, academic research, end users and enterprise in the field.
- Participation in international research trials and presentations.
- Contract with Southampton University Trust to provide step down rehabilitation at Bramshott Grange, Liphook.
- Winners of multiple awards: Professional Exellence Award at the Life After Stroke Awards 2015 hosted by the Stroke Association South Central region and a Highly Commended Award for Natasha Kesby at the QuDOS Awards 2016 for services to our Multiple Sclerosis patients.
Other Related Pages