About Enham Trust Andover
Hobbs Rehabilitation provides the therapy services for Enham Trust, a disability charity based in North Hampshire.
Enham Trust aims to support disabled people to live the lives they choose to, assisting individuals with their health, care, financial and personal needs. Enham Trust gives individuals the opportunity to complete work placements in their chosen environment, participate in social activities and clubs as well as having access to specialist neurological rehabilitation.
Hobbs Rehabilitation provides specialist neurological therapy services to the residents at Enham Trust. Our therapy team includes specialist neurological physiotherapists, specialist neurological occupational therapists and rehabilitation assistants. By having a team of therapists based at Enham Trust, Hobbs Rehabilitation is able to treat individuals in their home, work and social environments.
Our therapists assess each individual, then tailor a treatment program to suit each individual's current level and goals. Throughout treatment the individuals, their family and members of their care team are able to be actively involved in their rehabilitation.
Our therapy services include:
- Assessment of current equipment and mobility aids
- Hand splints to improve function, positioning, comfort and hygiene
- Assessing and providing aids that can assist cognitive functioning and memory
- Strengthening and mobilisation exercises to increase functional independence
- Stretching programs and splinting to lengthen tight muscles and reduce spasms
- Setting up exercises and activities that can be completed in a home environment
- Gait re-education and balance work
- Increasing participation in leisure and social activities
For more information about Hobbs Rehabilitation please contact us: