UPDATE: Hobbs Rehabilitation is Open
As well as continuing to deliver services to the NHS, our clinics are all now open although are currently working at a reduced capacity. Our therapists also operate in the community and via virtual sessions where clinically appropriate.
All of our Exercise Classes are currently suspended, however we have exercise booklets available and have produced a number of at-home exercise videos on our YouTube channel here.
- Staff are wearing PPE (gloves, apron and masks and/or visors)
- An individual risk assessment and health screen will be completed before your sessions
- There are no waiting rooms, we will come and meet you in the car park
- Clinics have reduced capacity and one-way systems in place
- Appointment times will be staggered to support social distancing
Please contact your clinic directly to schedule your appointment; once scheduled, one of our therapists will contact you to complete the risk assessment and health screening prior to your appointment.
We are looking forward to seeing you all over the coming weeks and thank you for your patience and flexibility at this time.
Helen Hobbs and Nicky Ellis, Directors, Hobbs Rehabilitation
Welcome to Hobbs Rehabilitation
Hobbs Rehabilitation provides specialist inpatient and outpatient neurological rehabilitation, for adults and children, across the south of England as well as training, educational services and clinical research services. Want to join the success story? Click here for our current job opportunities.
* BOOK HERE FOR OUR MTBI CONFERENCE - NEW DATE 6 MAY 2021
We are awaiting confirmation from some speakers and hope to confirm this date imminently, watch this space!
Hobbs is the largest independent sector specialist therapy team in the UK.