Group Exercise Classes
Hobbs Rehabilitation offers specialist group exercise classes for Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Parkinson's, as well as a high level exercise class and a general Keep Moving class. Fun and informal, great value at £5 per session, call ahead for availability.
Winchester: NEW PD Warrior Class for Parkinson's Disease (£10 per class, please click here for info)
Winchester: Multiple Sclerosis Class for Winchester & Alton MS Society Branch Members
- Please see Multiple Sclerosis Society. Winchester and District Branch.
- Classes are run in Winchester from 10am until 11am every Tuesday, in Liss from 11am until 12 noon every Thursday.
Winchester: Stroke Exercise Class
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availabiltiy, ask to speak to Louis .
- Classes are run from 2pm-3pm on Tuesdays. More details
Winchester: Parkinson’s Exercise Class
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availabiltiy and ask to speak to Louis .
- Classes are run from 10am-11am on Fridays.
Winchester: High Level Exercise Group
- For anyone who wants to improve their balance and mobility.
- Please call 01962 779796 to check availibility and ask to speak to Louis.
- Classes are run from 3pm-4pm every Wednesday.
Hobbs South East (Liss): Keep Moving Exercise Group
- A fun, informal group for anyone with balace and mobility problems, wheelchair users welcome, ideally with a carer to help with stretches and some exercises to get the most out of the session. More details
- Please call 01730 890072 for availability
- Classes run from 11am until noon on Thursdays.